MALUMO BSR - BODY STRESS RELEASE,
PRETORIA OLD EAST, NEW EAST & LYNNWOOD
Malumo from Body Stress Release offers a gentle and effective way to help the body to release stored tension from the muscles. i.e. ‘body stress’.
I was introduced to Body Stress Release while a manager at a health shop and wellness centre in my area. Having graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Alternative Medicine and working as a health consultant, I had been looking for the next steps to take in my education and career. Those steps came with my introduction to Body Stress Release.
At the time I was in a state of high emotional distress; I was suffering from a disquiet I couldn’t quite understand, feeling extreme discomfort in my jaws and teeth and had moments when I experienced such severe stomach pain and bloating that I either had to lie down or excuse myself to go somewhere and cry, waiting for the pain to subside. I remember many nights waking up with a deep ache in my mid- and lower back area as well.
My relief from these issues came with the Body Stress Releases sessions I received; leaving me surprised at how a gentle technique such as this could have such a profound healing effect on me.
Babies and Children
- Does your little one complain of pain in the legs?
- This is often called “growing pains” and is a sign of body stress in children.
- Some children suffer from bed wetting while still others constantly want to be picked up.
- Suffering from fatigue and emotional distress?
- Are your neck muscles feeling tight and sore?
- Are your shoulders and upper back stiff?
- Do you experience a weak grip?
- Are you feeling numbness and tingling sensations in your arms, hands, legs, and or feet?
- Distorted posture, shortened stature, fatigue, inflexibility, and constant pain and discomfort are things people readily attribute to old age
- . However, it has been found that oftentimes an accumulation of body stress may be the cause.
What is Body Stress Release
- The body naturally wants to be stress-free.
- Body Stress Release offers a gentle and effective way to help the body to release stored tension from the muscles. i.e. ‘body stress’.
- While you are lying down fully clothed, your practitioner tests your body for stored tension.
The Wisdom Of Your Body
Your body has the natural ability to heal itself. One of the ways it does so is via the trillions of connections afforded to it by the nervous system.
Who Needs BSR
Everyone can benefit from Body Stress Release – from infants to the elderly. It is also safe during pregnancy. Clients coming for Body Stress Release are usually looking for relief from pain, stiffness or other discomforts. People of all ages and from all walks of life find Body Stress Release to be extremely effective
Why 3 Initial Sessions
Body Stress Release is a process. Your practitioner will book three initial appointments for you over a period of 2 weeks. It is important that you attend all three appointments as Body Stress Release works as a process
- BSR Session 1: – Consultation and initial release.
- BSR Session 2: – Client feedback and self-help
- BSR Session 3: – Final release / Setup of BSR maintenance
- BSR Maintenance: – Set up between once a week to once a month
A regular maintenance session is recommended to prevent a build-up of stress in the body. The sooner body stress is located and released the better for one’s overall health and wellbeing
Map & Directions
389 Delphius Street,