ANDULA IT SOLUTIONS - COMPUTERS
Andula IT Solutions specializes in IT Support, Repairs of Computers and Printers, Networking and the upgrading of PC's, Notebooks and Sales. If you need an IT Solution whether it be for your home or business, Andula IT Solutions will help you to find the correct solution. We are here to assist you in the equipment you need as well as any IT related query you may have.
- We strive to provide the best advice, products and services that are available.
- We do the market research so that you don’t have to
- A recent study about the field of IT revealed that it is the fastest changing field in existence
- The amount of information technology is said to double every 6 months.
- Considering this fact, it would be clear to see why we don’t expect our clients to learn the field.
- We will provide you with an accurate solution for all your IT needs.
When needed, we assist our clients to learn the technology we provide, in that respect, we are very different to a big retail shop that only sells the product.
We will come and install your solution on your premises and ensure that it is set up to your specifications.
We support all types of clients, from residential setups to SME’s complete solutions.
What is a domain?
A domain is a customisable name that you can send emails from and host a website on.
hy do I need a domain?
With a domain, you advertise your business when sending emails or when people view your website.
If you use a free service like Gmail, that potential expose is lost.
How much control do I have?
When you get your own domain YOU own it, which means your email address would never change, even if your service provider does
How reliable would my domain be?
We offer a 99.9%+ uptime guarantee. If your site isn't available 99.9% of the time within a given month, we will give you a pro-rated credit for the downtime.
IT Support On-Site & Remote
Hardware & Software
ADSL, Mobile Data & Web Hosting
Feel free to contact us with any queries you might have. We’re here to help!
Our office hours are weekdays from 8 am - 5 pm
582 Jacqueline Drive (Cnr Alsatian Dr),
Room no. 3,