ANKITA DAJEE - PODIATRIST
CENTURION EAST & MIDRAND
BTech Pod (SA)
Ankita Dajee is a Podiatrist based at the NHC Medical Centre in Centurion. Dajee Podiatry is run by Ankita Dajee. Ankita will assist in the diagnoses and treatment of the foot, ankle and lower limb pathologies. She obtained her degree at the University Of Johannesburg (UJ). She runs a successful practice in Illovo as well as Centurion.
What is Podiatry:
Podiatrists are specialized medical practitioners who are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of conditions affecting the lower limb. Podiatrists play a role in the preventative care and management of patients with systemic conditions such as Diabetes and Arthritis. Through the use of palliative methods podiatrists provide pain relief from lower limb injuries, foot and nail deformities and wounds.
- General podiatric care i.e. corns, callous, ingrown toe nails, painful feet etc.
- Podiatric dermatology
- Biomechanical analysis
- Diabetic foot care
- Geriatric foot care
- Paediatric (child) foot care
- Sports injury’s related to the foot and lower limb
- Nail disorders
- Fungal infections of foot and nails
- Diabetic foot ulcer management
- Custom made foot orthosis and simple innersoles
- Foot Health Screenings
- Ingrown Nail Surgery
- And Much More
NHC Medical Centre,
Grey Owl Village,
Cnr Brakfontein Road & Erasmus Road,