RAGS TO RICHES - UPHOLSTERY
Looking to change older favourite furniture into brand new creations? Come visit us at Rags to Riches Upholsterers.
We have been giving our clients excellent services, turning their old furniture into brand new furniture since 2008. Over the years we have been exceeding our clients expectations.That makes us confident to inform you that we are the best upholsterers in Pretoria. At Rags to Riches we come to your premises with our wide range of sample books to give you a free quote.
Types of Furniture Restored
- Vintage Furniture
- Victorian Sets
- Antique Furniture
- Upholstery is a craft.
- From padding and covering chairs, seats & sofas.
- Using a solid wood or webbed platform, it can involve the use of springs, lashings, stuffing's, wools, blind stitching, top stitching all built up by hand.
- This is then covered with an outer decorative textile.
Car Trimming , Car seats and Car roofs
- Trimmer, coach trimmer or motor trimmer, shares many of the skills required in upholstery, in addition to being able to work with carpet.
- Trimmers would produce soft furnishings, carpets, soft tops, and roof linings often to order to customer specifications
- Draping elegance!
- Bring a touch of flair to your decor with our spectacular selection of curtaining fabrics .
- From printed to plain, voile to velvet we’ve got it all and more!
Our office upholstery service includes the re-upholstery and repair of the following
- Boardroom chairs
- Wingback chairs
- Office chairs
- Executive chairs
We have a large range of durable materials to choose from
- Custom fabrics.
- Complete your bedroom with bedroom furniture, headboards and bed sets.
- From wooden, leather, upholstered metal bedroom headboards.
Blinds and Roman blinds
- Windows let in light and fresh air, shelter us from bad weather, and allow a glimpse to the world outside.
- Far from being humble, the window often becomes the most prominent feature of any room, one that deserves to be adorned appropriately.
Restoration of all makes of sofas Cushions and Home chairs
- Working with clients to discuss their style preferences and needs.
- Taking into consideration how durable the piece of furniture needs to be.
- Whether anyone in the family has allergies to specific materials
Monday-Friday: 8am to 5pm
Saturday: 8am to 1pm
Public Holiday: Closed
794 Frederika Street,