DR NATASHA RAMDHAR
MBChB (Natal), FC Paed (SA), Dip Allerg(SA), Practice Number: 0349550
Dr. Natasha Ramdhar understands how important a child’s health and well-being are to parents. No child deserves to be ill or suffer. Unlike adults, children never willingly do anything to damage their own health.
Dr. Natasha Ramdhar is an empathetic General Paediatrician who specialises in allergies, she is based at the Waterfall City Hospital in Midrand. She provides a professional service with continuous care, from attending to the birth of your baby, to the healthy baby routine examinations, assessing a sick baby or child, and hospital admissions.
Dr. Natasha Ramdhar understands that from infancy to the teen years, every child will change physically, mentally and emotionally. Through it all, she emphasizes the importance of regular checkups as well as proper care when any child is sick or hurt. She believes all children deserve the right start to a healthy life.
- Do physical exams
- Give recommended immunizations
- Make sure your child is meeting developmental milestones in growth, behavior, and skills
- Diagnose and treat your child's illnesses, infections, injuries, and other health problems
- Give you information about your child's health, safety, nutrition, and fitness needs
- Answer your questions about your child’s growth and development
- Refer to and collaborate with a specialist should your child become ill and need care beyond the pediatrician's expertise
Netcare Waterfall City Hospital,