PNEUMA JEWELLERS -
Co. Reg. No. CK 2002/083656/23
Michael Pneuma.1983 Michael Pneuma entered the jewellery manufacturing industry as an apprentice.1987 He qualified as a Goldsmith . He then started his own business in 1987 to 2001 working alone to specialise in manufacturing high-level jewellery to international standard whilst manufacturing and growing his client base as a single manufacturer.2016 installed our own Trade Test centre which is fully Accredited by NAMB and QCTO and is the only one currently in Gauteng for the Goldsmith and Diamond setting qualification (National certificate). PJ became and is still currently the only training provider in the jewellery sector in SA that is a QCTO accredited for Goldsmith training. We have therefore successfully trained the most artisans to the highest level. Of which 90% are gainfully employed after training. They are a combination of 147 Goldsmiths, Diamond Setters and Engravers.
QUALITY DESIGN & MANUFACTURE
- Custom Design
- Hand Crafted Manufacture of Bespoke Jewellery
- Diamonds and Colour Gemstones
- Engraving (Laser & Hand)
- Valuation Certificates
- Credit client’s old jewellery to manufacture new bespoke jewellery
- CAD – Computer Aided Design
- CAM – Computer Aided Manufacturing
- Laser Welding
- Laser Engraving
- Mass Production Setting
SUPER ARTISAN TRAINING
- We are the only accredited training provider training “Super-Artisans” whereby the completed learners hold two or more Qualifications in the following:
- Goldsmith and Diamond setting, Engraving and/or CAD Design as an extra.
DIAMOND & GEMSTONE SETTING
- Diamond and Gemstone Setting for handmade jewellery including Engraving.
- Although engraving does not form part of the qualification, it is compulsory as it has also become a scarce skill therefore compulsory.
Map & Directions
25 Silverstone Crescent,
Kyalami Office Park,