CENTURION EAST & CENTURION WEST
Jason van Heerden is a Registered Dietitian who is passionate about assisting people with their nutritional needs, whether those needs are weight management, medical nutrition therapy, sports nutrition as well as paediatric nutrition. He received his Bachelors in Dietetics at the University of Pretoria. He did his internship at Steve Biko Academic Hospital, Kalafong Hospital, Daspoort Clinic and at Tshwane District Hospital.
He uses his knowledge, experience and skills to provide a wide range of practical and scientifically based dietitian services. He carries out his passion at his own practice at Irene Village Care.
Control Your Weight:
- Can’t get your weight under control?- Dietitians are experts in the art and science of nutrition to help you lead the healthy lifestyle you’ve been striving towards. Let them help you lose or gain weight in a healthy and practical way.
- Want that summer body?- We have all heard that a summer body is 80% diet and 20% exercise. Their work is to ensure that you are getting the correct nutrition to fuel your body while effectively reducing your body fat percentage.
- Looking to tone up?- Their advanced InBody 120 scale allow them to track your progress in altering your body composition. They adapt the meal plan with each follow up session to facilitate optimal results along your journey.
- Have a medical condition?- They do an in-depth nutritional analysis and help you to understand how to nutritionally manage your medical condition.
- Want a science-based diet?- Dietitians are experts in the art and science of clinical nutrition. They look at evidence-based nutrition to manage your clinical condition.
- Want to know exactly what to eat?- Their aim is to make your diet practical, sustainable and enjoyable.
- Want science-based sports nutrition?- They have a passion to provide science-based and effective nutrition to meet your exercise goals.
- What supplements could benefit you?- They look at you and your specific goals and based on that they recommend the best supplements that could benefit you if they are needed.
- Want to gain muscle and stay lean?- Their advanced InBody 120 scale allows them to track your progress in altering your body composition. They adapt the meal plan with each follow up session to facilitate optimal results along your journey.
- Planning For Pregnancy?-They assist you with science-based nutritional information during all life cycles including pre-pregnancy, during pregnancy, lactation, introducing solid food and more.
- Want the best nutrition for you and your baby?- They aim to ensure that mom and baby have the optimal specific nutrition that they need at each milestone.
- Have a fussy eater?- Dieticians understand the challenges and frustration behind picky eaters. They help you develop practical solutions to ensure your child meets their nutritional goals.
- Do you struggle with an irritable gut?- Dietitian understand the complex nature and science of an irritable gut and look at what will be the effective way to alleviate your symptoms.
- Are your gut issues Affecting your everyday life?- Their aim is to make you feel comfortable in your own body and enjoy everyday activities without worrying about your sensitive gut.
- Want a diet specifically for your gut issues?- They do an in-depth nutritional analysis and help you to understand how to nutritionally manage your gut health.
- Have an unhealthy relationship with food?- They look at you and your specific situation and aim to discover the reasons behind certain eating patterns in order to help you overcome your obstacles.
- Want someone to help with your specific needs?- They want to walk a road with you to develop practical solutions for your unique needs and situation.
Lifestyle Specific Diets:
- Want a tailor-made diet?- They look at you and your specific nutritional needs and goals and then develop a meal plan for you that is sustainable, practical and enjoyable.
- Do you want to know how to do your diet correctly?- Everyone is different and that is why they do an in-depth nutritional analysis to adapt your diet to suit your lifestyle.
- Struggling with a hormone imbalance or your thyroid?- Nutrition plays a vital role in hormonal balance and your thyroid. They look at your specific situation and provide a personalised meal plan for you to effectively and nutritionally manage your hormones.
- Want to manage your weight during menopause?- They understand the weight changes that accompany menopause. They look at you and your specific needs and goals and provide you with a practical meal plan.
- Want an Effective PCOS diet?- They utilise the science-based evidence behind PCOS and develop a meal plan for you that is sustainable, practical, enjoyable and effective.
- Looking to improve the health of your employees?- They provide versatile options of nutritional talks, health screenings and individual sessions at your organisation to improve your employees’ nutritional wellbeing.
- Want a tailor-made nutrition and wellness package?- They look at your organisation’s specific needs and provide the best suited nutritional service according to those needs.
Map & Directions
Irene Village Care,
Irene Corporate Corner,
21 via Latina Crescent,
012-662-0302 / 5