PRETORIA OLD EAST, PRETORIA NEW EAST, LYNNWOOD, CENTURION EAST & CENTURION WEST
M&H Kitchens was established in 2000. M & H Kitchens was established in 2000 in Pretoria and the company has been designing quality kitchens,built-in-cupboards and Vanities for both corporate and the individual clients within Gauteng and the neighbouring provinces. We have built its reputation on affordable and quality work.The company has invested in state of the art machinery and equipment to provide the latest designs to ensure the highest quality for all our products.
M & H Kitchens has established strong relationships with all our suppliers so that we can deliver affordable durability and quality work to our clients. Our success is attributed to the service excellence and advice our sales and design consultants offer as well as the quality workmanship of our manufacturing and installation teams.
- An extensive product range manufactured in our factories at competitive prices.
- On site consultation with the client to measure area and design layout.
- Detailed plans depicting layout of kitchen.
- 3D illustrated drawings to show what the design will look like.
- Delivery within 15-30 days.
- Excellent after sales service.
- Impact. Impact is a high quality melamine faced board. Using bison chipboard as a substrate, a single sheet of melamine impregnated décor paper is bonded to both the board Surfaces under heat and pressure. This provides a durable scratch and moisture surface. A 2mm PVC edging is used on the door edges to create a durable long lasting product.
- Vinyl Wrap. Vinyl wrap is a protective and attractive finish for kitchen doors that is done with a method of vacuum pressing a plastic decorative foil onto a moulded MDF (i.e. Supawood) board. Various options of profiles and foil colours are available to mix and match. Profiles add character to a door if one is not happy with a square look.
- Veneer. Veneer doors are manufactured with a thin sheet of natural wood applied to a chipboard or supawood substrate. This finish allows one to see the grains and experience the natural beauty of the wood. Veneers are available in a variety of natural colours.
- Semi-solid. A semi-solid door also known as a Venice door comprises of a solid wooden frame with a veneer panel insert. This gives the illusion of a solid wooden door and the contract of the two surfaces creates an exclusive look. This stylish option is more affordable than solid doors and creates a modern feel.
- Paint Technique (Farm Style). Paint technique doors are made of supawood with various options of patterns painted to give the effect of a farm style or modern kitchen.
- DUCO. Duco cupboards are an elegent way of paint technique. It’s up to 6 layers of spray painted on a superwood surface, Giving you a smooth and clean finish in honderds of colours. The doors can also be done in any pattern you prefer.