SANQELA ATTORNEYS INC -
LLB (Wits), B.Juris (UNITRA)
It is a firm imbued with a sense of service and pride in the work it performs for all its clients. Our ethos is driven by attention to detail, service excellence and empathy for all our clients, whom we regard as worthy of regal treatment in all we do. In response to the dynamic and ever-changing operational environment for law firms, our aim is to introduce innovation and freshness in the manner in which and method we follow in delivering our legal service offering. A combination of the firm's size and level of experience of the professionals within the firm make it possible for the firm to become both nimble and responsive to its clients' needs, without compromising quality of output.
Its the speed and efficiency by which we provide world class service to all our clients. We prioritise service and will stop at nothing to assist our clients with the best service possible. To ensure a quality service offering, we have access to a pool of multi-skilled and competent professionals to service the diverse
needs of our clients.
To strive for service excellence so that our clients can always rely on us.
We put our clients first and provide professional and efficient service in the fastest time possible.
At Sanqela Attorneys, we recognize that the evolving risk landscape always demands us to be either on par or a step ahead in various risk mitigations.
Provide legal services of the highest calibre, efficiently & cost-effectively.
We advise our clients on a wide range of commercial and business-related issues:
• Merges and acquisitions
• Business rescue proceedings
• Financing agreements
• Service level agreements
• Contract management
• Corporate governance and company secretariat
• Risk management and forensic services
Infrastructure Development Law,
In addition to our conveyancing practice, we assist our clients with the following:
• Feasibility studies with a focus of legal due diligences
• Regulatory and general legal compliance
• Site availability due diligences
• Geo technical studies
• Environmental Impact Studies
• Traffic Impact Studies
• Township establishments
• Consolidations and subdivisions
• General assistance with the development process
Project Finance Law,
As part of the support we give to our clients in large infrastructure development projects, we also assist with the following:
• Review of financing agreement
• Review of funding term sheets
• Negotiation of lender step-in rights
• Environmental Impact Studies
• Structuring of special purpose vehicles
• Managing and monitoring of fulfilment of conditions precedent
• Tracking of project risk matrix
• Identification of and advice on contingent liabilities
We assist our clients with the following:
• Representation at the Labour Court
• Representation at the Labour Appeal Court
• Representation at the CCMA and Bargaining Councils
• Chairing of disciplinary inquiries
• Prosecution and disciplinary inquiries
• Legal opinions on Labour matters
• Training related to Labour and Human Resources (HR) related matters
We also assist our clients with Magistrate’s Court and Supreme Court litigation. Our first consultation is free after which our clients can decide whether they feel they have a strong case and can afford the legal process.
Forensic Advisory & Investigation
We also offer risk management, forensic advisory and investigation services to individual and corporate clients, including:
• Forensic investigations
• Fraud risk review
• Fraud prevention methodologies
• Fraud risk assessments
• Computer Forensics
Waterfall Office Park,
1 Mac Mac Road,