DR ABIGAIL T LUKHAIMANE INC - GYNAECOLOGIST & OBSTETRICIAN
SANDTON, FOURWAYS & RANDBURG
MBCHB (UFS) FCOG (SA) MMED O & G (WITS), Practice Number 0528293
Dr Lukhaimane joined the Life Fourways group in 2014, coming from the Wits Obstetrics & Gynaecology circuit. At Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital where her post graduate qualifications were obtained. In 2014 she had been the Obstetrician in charge of the high risk endocrine clinic at Bara with the endocrine specialist physicians.
Her roots in Obstetrics and Gynaecology were planted post her UFS undergraduate medicine qualification in a secondary level hospitals that made what seemed like a tedious novelty into a deeply embedded passion.
She has a keen interest in womens health empowerment and enlightenment. She always endeavours to have her patients be active insightful participants in their health care. The reproductive journey of a womens health offers so much to be learned and it is an absolute marvel to investigate,observe and be an intergral part of the process.
She has a keen interest in endoscopic surgery (minimal invasive surgery-laparoscopy and endoscopy) that encompasses fertility perservation and quality of life benefits. This goes hand in hand with fertility work ups and the core basics of womens health of all ages from pre-pubescent to menopousal life span. She has articles in various magazines and TV shows on endometriosis, fibroids and pregnancy complication.
So as cliche as it may be she feels that her career is her passionand she gets to live it daily with a persistant smile.
She describes herself as being ‘Tom boyish’ with an intrest in outdoor adrenaline adventures, exploring new places and staying active.
- Infertility & Reproductive Care
- Fybroid Management
- Examination, Ultrasound, Blood Booking, Screening for Other Conditions
- Trimester Screening UltraSound (Fetal Medicine Consultation)
- Routine Bp, Urine Check, Exam, UltraSound, Booking Bed, Antenatal Classes
- Anomoly Scan (Fetal Medicine Consultation)
- Routine Exam, UltraSound at 4 Weekly Intervals
- Routine Exam, UltraSound, Discuss Delivery Plan
- Routine Exam, Internal Exam, UltraSound, Discuss Delivery Plan
- Routine Exam, UltraSound/Nonstress Test, Internal Exam Prepare for Delivery
- Routine Exam, UltraSound, Nonstress Test
- Discussion & Assessment of Induction or Elective C-section
Life Fourways Hospital,
Corner Cedar Road & Cedar Avenue West,
011-875-1687 / 90