B.Com (Rand) L.L.B (Rand)
JHS Attorneys was founded in March 2015. Mr Stephens was admitted as an attorney of the High Court on the 9th of March 2000 where he has 16 years of experience in the law of insolvencies, property & commercial law, commercial litigation, family, labour, criminal & personal injury law.
• Merges and acquisitions
• Business rescue proceedings
• Financing agreements
• Service level agreements
• Contract management
• Corporate governance and company secretariat
• Risk management and forensic services
• Representation at the Labour Court
• Representation at the Labour Appeal Court
• Representation at the CCMA and Bargaining Councils
• Chairing of disciplinary inquiries
• Prosecution and disciplinary inquiries
• Legal opinions on Labour matters
• Training related to Labour and Human Resources (HR) related matters
We offer a professional service to clients who are in need of advice regarding any form and manner of a liquidation or sequestration, whether the nature of such is compulsory of voluntarily.
We offer a different service to the aforementioned, in the form of rehabilitation of clients after sequestration
We defend clients to the best of our knowledge during the darkest times of their life, by providing a professional service, defending them against any charge which they may face.
Commercial and Civil Litigation
All aspects of Superior and Lower Court practice, arbitration, mediation and dispute resolution.
Johannesburg Law Chambers
93 Bram Fischer Drive,
Nr 9 Tolbos Road,
011-326-1066 / 1829