BHAVINI DOWJI - AUDIOLOGIST / SPEECH THERAPIST,
Bhavini Dowji Audiology & Speech Therapy offer a range of dedicated speech and language therapy services aimed at children and adults in Randburg, Gauteng. As Speech-Language Therapist she is concerned with the management of disorders of speech, language, cognition (thought processes), or physical processes such as swallowing in both children and adults. Management of these disorders typically include assessment, diagnosis, treatment and/or prevention.
She takes pride in developing personalised, long-term management plans for all hearing impaired clients. These management plans are not only focused on the provision of hearing aids, but span all available hearing-related services. These additional services include tinnitus management, specialised auditory rehabilitation, as well as the provision of assistive listening devices and noise protection. Her independent status enables her to supply hearing aids and other audiological products from a range of different suppliers, this ensures that hearing aid clients are always offered a range of different options.
- Hearing assessments for all ages
- Hearing aid supply and fitting
- Hearing screening at local schools
- Assessment and Management of Central Auditory Processing Disorder (CAPD)
- Speech and Language Therapy and extensive assessments including literacy and learning difficulties
- Balance assessment
- Assistance with tinnitus & misophonia
232 Barry Hertzog ave,
45 Susman ave,