RAWSON PROPERTIES -
From Humble Beginnings
Three decades on, we’re still on a mission to make buying and selling a simpler, easier experience for our clients. And we’re one of the only property groups that does it all – from sales, rentals, commercial and industrial sales and letting, to bond origination and auctions. We even build our own property developments.
Our Vision and Values
At Rawson, our vision is to be the most trusted property brand in South Africa, by creating value through property, delighting our customers and leading innovation in our industry.
To guide us in this journey, we’ve identified five values that define who we are and who we want to be.
- Goodness : Forging relationships and building neighbourhoods.
- Family: Working with each other, for each othe
- Excellence : Doing our best work every day.
- Service : Doing the small things like they’re the big things.
- Bravery : Being the first to take the leap.
Our in-house offering includes sales and rentals, letting, bond origination, and auctions, making us a one-stop-shop for all your property needs.
From our head office in Cape Town, we’ve grown to over 200 franchises around the country, specialising in residential, commercial and industrial sales, rentals and auctions.
Our in-house bond origination team helps hundreds of clients a month with bond financing across commercial, industrial and residential sales. Find out more about Rawson Finance.
Going strong for over 20 years, Rawson Developers has built and successfully launched more than 2,500 homes in over 50 different developments. Find out more about Rawson Developers.
Our customer support and service centre matches buyers with sellers and landlords with tenants on a daily basis. All while ensuring we maintain the highest customer happiness standards.
Our Innovation Agenda
We’re always keen to get behind technology that makes property easy for our customers and our people – from tools that help us give the best property valuations in the business to software that allows us to manage rental properties securely and seamlessly.
Looking to Sell
Let one of our agents contact you today click here
- We know buyers
- We market to over a million buyers and connect with about 280 000 of them every month.
- So there’s a good chance we already know someone who wants to buy your property.
Ready to Rent of Let
If you are ready to browse for something new click here
- We know property management
- If you’re a tenant renting a property managed by us, or a landlord using our management services, you can rest assured that your property is in good hands.
- We’ll make sure it’s kept in excellent condition and handle any maintenance work that needs to be done.
In the Commercial and Industrial Property Market?
We have our three options for you click here
- Rent , Buy , Residential
- We have a proven track record
- With over 4000 listed commercial and industrial properties, and a network of offices and brokers in over 530 areas.
- We’re one of the most trusted commercial and industrial brands in South Africa.
Looking to Let?
You’re in the right place. click here
- When it comes to rental services, we do it all – from managing your tenants to reporting on the information you care about.
- The right tenants
- Hassle-free letting
- Secure rental payments
- Inspection and no-stress maintenance
- Regular reporting
- Investment performance updates
Keen to Auction?
Whatever your property, you can auction it through Rawson – it’s the fastest way to sell. click here
- No commission :The buyer typically pays the auctioneer’s commission.
- No negotiations: The terms of the offer to purchase are agreed to by the seller and acknowledged in writing by the buyer before the auction takes place.
- No obligation: As a seller, you can choose whether to accept the winning bid on the day of the auction. This happens by setting a a price and leaving the offer to purchase open for a period of time before accepting or rejecting it.
- More advertising: We usually allocate bigger advertising budgets to properties on auction, as there’s a higher chance that they’ll sell.
- No suspensive conditions: Once the hammer falls, the deal is done and the buyer is legally required to follow through.
- All types of property: No matter what type of property you have, we can auction it – from flats and townhouses, to apartment blocks and shopping centres. We can even auction your furniture or equipment.
We Like to Get Involved
We care about our clients, our people and our communities and take part in social investment initiatives as well as industry development and transformation.Here’s a look at what we’re doing right now.
We Heart Our Neighbourhoods
Our franchise partners around the country have identified pressing needs in their neighbourhoods and communities, and are involved in various projects to help address them.
These include working with vulnerable women and children, the elderly, animal shelters, and child education and development.
Hope for the Homeless
We’re in the business of helping people find their dream home. But we’re also acutely aware that many people in our country don’t have a home. And so we’ve partnered with U-Turn, a non-profit organisation dedicated to uplifting the homeless through skills development and job creation. Find out how you can contribute to the cause.
In addition to supporting the South African Property Charter, which aims to bring transformation to the real estate industry, we are committed to coaching and mentoring youth through the Estate Agency Affairs Board ‘One Learner – One Estate Agency’ youth empowerment programme.
As members of the Real Estate Business Owners of South Africa (REBOSA), we share in their zero tolerance approach to all forms of discrimination in the real estate industry and society.
We will not be silent in the face of intolerance based on race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, disability or religion. With REBOSA, we support an inclusive society in which diversity is valued and respected.
424 Theuns van Niekerk Street,