DR RHEINHART HATTINGH - DENTIST,
Irene Village Care is a modern and holistic family practice bringing friendly, professional healthcare to your doorstep. They strive to provide quality service in a relaxed environment and to leave you confident and healthy. Your wellbeing and happiness are important to them, so go and experience their refreshed approach to health services! Irene Village Care was founded in 2015, and they are proud to serve the local community with some of the best and latest developments in dentistry. Their modern and technologically advanced practice, as well as their well trained team of professionals are there to provide you with an optimal dental experience. They are here to solve your dental complaints and add value to your treatment. Patients of all ages are welcome!
Dr Rheinhart Hattingh obtained his Bachelors degree at Tuks in 2011 and completed his community service at Kroonstad dental clinic in 2012. He has 9 years Private Practice experience and has a special interest in Oral Surgery and Cerec Dentistry. His personal motto: Passion delivers excellence!
Features that make them unique:
- CBCT 3D X-RAY
- Cerec single visit dentistry
- Dental surgery
- Dental work in theatre
- Emergency services
- General Dentistry- They provide all basic dentistry services. Consults start with basic examinations and x-rays to determine and customize your treatment plan. Their modern and technologically advanced practice is there to provide you with the best treatment possible.
- Dental Surgery- Always the least favourite topic to discuss, but don’t fear! They make sure that your dental experience will be as pain free as possible. Small surgical procedures to remove teeth or to manage troubling wisdom teeth can be done in the chair. For their very anxious patients, arrangements can be made for in-office sedation or general anaesthesia in theatre.
- Oral Hygiene- Oral hygiene is very important. It is easily neglected and may then cause gum infection, bad breath and future dental problems. They provide check-ups, scaling and polishing to prevent gum disease.
- Aesthetic Dentistry- Smiling is the international way of communicating. They provide complete treatment plans for all aesthetic needs. Fixing discoloured fillings, grey teeth or stained teeth is made easy by dental veneers or crown work.
- Paediatric Dentistry- Going to the dentist with the little ones doesn't have to be a frightening or traumatic experience. They work with children of all ages and make sure they have a pleasant and comfortable first time experience. Special theatre or sedation arrangements can be made for kids under 6 years of age.
- Teeth Whitening- We all struggle with yellowing teeth as we age and expose our teeth to staining factors like smoking, red wine, coffee, tea or chocolates. Let them brighten your smile again by means of professional bleaching. They provide in-office bleaching as well as home kits to be used with a customized bleaching tray.
- Facial Aesthetics- Signs of ageing can be lessened by cosmetic Botulinum Toxin Type-A treatment. Their goal is to enhance your natural beauty by smoothening frown lines, forehead wrinkles and lines around your eyes. They also provide a range of fillers to sculpt lips and other areas of the face to meet your cosmetic needs. This ensures a more natural look compared to old fashioned silicone fillers.
- Emergency- They provide after hour emergency services to help you in your times of need.
- Orthodontics- To be offered soon!
Map & Directions
21 Via Latina Cres,